交流篇(7)
A: If I want to order woman wear, can I?
如果我要订购女装行吗?
B: Yes, Why not?
当然可以,为什么不可以呢?
A: Do you have a milliner, can I meet him?
你们有女饰设计员吗?我能见见他吗?
B: So sorry, it seam it not so convenient now, he had gone to a exhibition, do you know the biggest exhibition in China begun in Guangzhou since yesterday?
真不巧,见不着,他去参展了,你知道昨天开始的在广州举行的中国第一大展吗?
A: Of course, my friends attend instead of me, so I have time to come here
当然,我朋友代替我去参展我才有空过来的
B: So I am sorry, but he will back in 3 days, you can meet him by that time.
所以你见不着他,但他国3天内回来,到时你再和他聊
A: Oh, no need, I can meet him when i come next time, it seams most of your tools are new, it means it is a new factory?
不必了下次来再见他吧,好象你们的很多工具都是新的,你们是新厂吗?
B: had run for 5 years, you think it new or not, we buy new tools very often, only guarantee the quality. even tiny tools like: pinking shear, thread clipper, thimble, seam ripper, blade, spool and such kinds.
做了5年了,你说是新的吗?我们经常买新的工具和配件,就是要保正产品质量,甚至一些小配件也不例外,像花齿剪,割线刀,顶针,拆缝刀,刀片线轴等等
A: It seams you are a somebody, from your words or from your idea.
无论从谈话还是从观念看,看来你确是一个人物啊!
B: afraid so!
那里那里!
交流篇(8)
A: Can I visit your workshop again?
我能再看看你们的车间吗?
B: of course
请吧
A: any comment about sewing threads?
对缝线你有什么说法吗?
B: The correct selection of the sewing threads prior to garment assembly is essential in order to achieve the required finish to the garment and to aid the machinist during making
为了到达预期效果,并有助于缝制,在缝制前有必要选择与面料相匹配的缝线。
A: I see, what are they doing?
哦,知道了,她们在干什么?
B: For button fixed, threads of added strength are produced by twisting plied yarns in the opposite direction to which they had already been twisted
为钉纽扣准备的,把已捻好的纱线合股朝相反的方向捻,这样做出来的纱线才更加牢固可考。
A: Great!
真利害!